Empowering Minds, Securing Futures: Join us for a Smart & Secure STEAM Day.
Explore cybersecurity, innovation, and AI, equipping teachers and students with valuable insights for a resilient digital future by engaging experiential learning approach.
- Foster a deeper understanding of the digital landscape
- Understand cyber threats and real-world implications
Target: Students and Teachers
Duration: 2 hours
Smart & Secure City Hall
- With support from over 40 organisations in technology industry, academia and public sectors, the Hall presents 15 cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions and applications for both business and personal use. It is not just a showcase of the latest developments and trends in cyber security, but an interactive experience that will leave you on the edge of your seat and heighten your awareness on cyber security threats.
- Inno Prototype promotes creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking by encouraging participants to share ideas and design unique products with different machines like laser engraver and 3D printer.
AI Fraud Seminar
- Artificial intelligence has touched nearly every facet of our lives — from smart assistants and self-driving cars to health-tracking wearables and software development. However, the convenience and benefits brought by these technologies also come at a cost: increasing the threat of AI-driven fraud. During this event, we will explore the potential of generative AI in cybercrime and the ways to fight back against AI-driven fraud.
Other events you might be interested:
【Employee-friendly Series】STEAM Family Workshop
18 Dec 2023
HKPC x Hour of Code Hong Kong Workshop
Hour of Code